The IG3000 handles large power needs. Run a 13,500 BTU air conditioner or a 1.2 HP air compressor or an automatic washer. It comes with an electric starter and a maintenance free battery. The standard wheel kit with locking swivel wheels makes it extremely easy to move. The low noise makes it acceptable in any campground and it can run eight hours at a full load on a single tank of gasoline. It features a 120V 20A duplex and a 30 amp twist lock receptacle.
- AC Voltage 120V
- Frequency 60Hz
- Max. Output 3000W
- Max. Current 25A
- Rated Output 2800W
- Rated Current 23A
- DC Output 12V @ 7.5A
- HP @ Rated RPM 4hp @ 3600rpm
- Starting System Recoil/Electric
- Phase Single
- Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled
- Engine Model KG205GETI
- Engine Type Air Cooled, Single Cylinder, Four Stroke OHV with Electric Ignition
- Displacement 196CC
- Noise Level (No Load/Full Load) DB@23' 54-59dB
- Full Load Run Time 8 Hours
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 27.5" x 17" x 19.75"
- Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline
- Dry Weight 132 lbs.
- Receptacles 2X 20A Single 1X 30A
- Air Filter KG200GTI-07100
- Spark Plug WR7DC
- Accessories Oil Fill Bottle, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench and Handle, 12V DC Charge Cable